Join our growing team
Do you find yourself elbow deep in a machine trying to understand how it works?
We’re your type of people.
Working at Volta
We’re a passionate team of problem solvers who don’t mind getting down to the nitty-gritty. We like to get our hands dirty and build systems that work really, really well.
Join us at a growing company using proven technology in never-been-done-before applications.
Software Tools Engineer
Volta Power Systems is a manufacturer of auxiliary battery systems for a wide variety of industries. As part of the manufacturing process various software tools are needed to facilitate testing, parts flashing, usability and work-flow improvements. We require a software tools engineer that can create custom GUIs and back-ends that can be used for our needs in manufacturing battery systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in software development in C#.
- Understanding of CAN communication is a plus.
- Experience in Python development (both GUI and back-end)
- Understanding of serial communication.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- BS in computer science or related field.